Page 1 of 1
Dually Engine \  C30 Exhaust

C30 Exhaust

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 926
replies 0
following 1

lgvl   +1y
Hello everyone, i've always wanted an 80's Chevy and ended up picking up an 82 C30 with the 454 and th400 for what i consider a steal. However i did buy it knowing she needed some tlc. The two main things are she pulls to the right when braking and there's a leak in the passengers side exhaust manifold along with the exhaust saddle bend over the rear axle after the muffler being missing . I'm guessing it's happened before because the passengers side manifold has a gasket whereas the drivers side doesn't, so possibly someone tried fixing it in the past. My question regards the second problem, i would like to have a new exhaust installed but have never had an exhaust system replaced before, does anyone know what a decent ballpark figure would be for a new system which included new headers, x pipes, 3 or 2.5 inch tubing, mufflers, etc? There are no catalytic converters and if i can get away with it here in Illinois i would rather leave them off. Any input would be helpful guys, Thanks.

P.S - I would love nothing more than to do some of this work myself, at least removing the old system but it's cold as hell at home and the truck doesn't fit in my garage also my job takes me out of the country for 6+ months each year so time with the family is priority.
Page 1 of 1