Page 2 of 3
Dually Projects \  F350 project

F350 project

Dually Projects
views 8412
replies 25
following 8

sadistic636   +1y
Got my new headlights on and seized the opportunity to paint the grille and headlight surrounds. Still have to do the bumpers, mirrors, and door handles.

thread post photo

thread post photo
7.3 havoc   +1y
Nice ride, keep up the good work.
sadistic636   +1y
Thanks man. Put new brakes in the back today, went for a test drive, and got a flat front tire fml. Guess I have a new project for tomorrow
1 mo?gen   +1y
not a ford guy... but dig the project... and goodjob on fixin that fender.. and im plot n on that touche as well... little larrys for the win!!
sadistic636   +1y
Thanks. Don't worry I hate fords to and this is my first. Was looking for a chev but this showed up at the right price and honestly is a pretty good rig. I'm pretty excited to see how the little Larry's works out I love how simple the setup is. Think I decided on doing airlift d2600s in the back since I have space and slam re8 or re7s up front since they don't ballon.
1 mo?gen   +1y
thread post photo
already got the 2600s for the front and a shock relocater kit ... gettin some 3800s for the rear..
sadistic636   +1y
Ya relocating the shock is exactly what I'm trying to avoid since theres not a lot of kits out there for the old ford
johnnyj   +1y
Any updates? It looks good so far

Johnnyj
sadistic636   +1y
No updates lately. Had to drop $2900 so my girl could get laser treatments to her face even though no one noticed her little scars to begin with but whatever it makes her happy. So the bagging project hit a snag but looking to start collecting parts again soon. Just fixing a couple things right now. Have to drop the driveshaft to put in a new u joint today or tomorrow before it falls out while I'm driving.
sadistic636   +1y
Small update. Bags came in today. I got 4
Re7s off eBay. I also painted the front bumper and mirrors black but haven't snapped a shot yet.

thread post photo