Dually Projects \  84 CHEVY CREW CAB DUALLY PROJECT

84 CHEVY CREW CAB DUALLY PROJECT

Dually Projects
views 33939
replies 137
following 22

tutt   +1y
Sweet!!

How are you controlling OD and lockup? You are running a aftermarket cable for the TV cable? What did you do for the shift linkage?
evilbill   +1y
thanks yota luifer and 91square! im so happy to be driving this thing ...just trying to enjoy it finally , couldnt have done it without all the support on this forum , i still have tons of plans for this truck but for now it runs and drives !
evilbill   +1y

thanks! im controlling overdrive with a toggle switch on the dash, im not currently using the lockup feature yet , in the future i will probably run it with pressure switches tapped into the ports on the trans. they make a kit on transmissioncenter.net , im running an aftermarket kick down cable i found on ebay for $30 its for a 727 trans and im using a lokar flexible shift cable that i fabricated brackets to the frame so i could use the stock column shift and modded the lokar mount on the trans to fit , i think it was intended to fit a gm th350 or 400
tutt   +1y
Good deal! I'm using switches for both OD and lockup. I just hit the lockup switch a few seconds after the OD switch.
mdub4life29   +1y
sik truck
big bear   +1y
truck is amazing bro..killer job
droppen98   +1y
awesome truck any chance you remember the part number for the shocks u used
04_duramax   +1y
Hey bud how's the truck coming along!?