threads
Page 2 of 2
Dually Projects \  91 Chevy basket case.

91 Chevy basket case.

Dually Projects
views 3978
replies 19
following 7

jardine   +1y
I'm not really the guy to ask. I've got the same questions. I would run some helper bags. My truck bottoms hard when loaded. Not in the C-Notch but the top of the rear end against my gooseneck hitch. The leaves I think aren't really working. They just don't have the time to before it bottoms. As far as parts, I just have some airlift stuff that I had sitting around. Nothing exotic. I want to do some sort of cantilever set up so I can keep the bed floor flat. Probably raise the the floor 4-5". I want and need to keep the truck useable and not just a cruiser.
As far as the front, talk to Western if that's where yer getting your flip kit from. They are easy to talk to and will explain what you need with out making you feel like a total idiot.
jardine   +1y
Building the dash. It will be like a Crorvette style. Late sixties. All steel with center console.
post photo
jardine   +1y
WTF is up with me and not being able to post pics? I got one up now it won't let me. They are all resized.
giovanni   +1y
Nice Work
Post was last edited on Nov 02, 2014 12:11. This post has been edited 1 times.
jardine   +1y
thread post photo
jardine   +1y
thread post photo
jardine   +1y
thread post photo
luifer76   +1y
dash looks good man....
jardine   +1y
Thanks. Itll have a pod on both sides. Gonna maybe leave dash bare and belt sand with 36 grit in one direction.
Been messing around with silver and bronze inlay:

thread post photo

thread post photo
ryridesmotox   +1y

Just don't drive into the sun. The glare might be pretty intense. Could just keep a dash cover in it and then pull it off at shows to show off the dash.