Page 68 of 68
Dually Projects \  SFBD square with a Cummins and custom chassis

SFBD square with a Cummins and custom chassis

Dually Projects
views 109061
replies 674
following 60

igorsgonemadd   +1y
Hey man, I think were gonna come down from Tulsa for that Queen City riot car show end of May. We'll have to meet up!
bagged dually   +1y

That'll be awesome. Hopefully the dually makes it to queen city. A week just isn't a lot of time when it's not even a roller yet lol. If we don't make it with the truck your welcome to stop in Joplin and check it out.
dallasmcc   +1y
Well just bought this bad mother #$@* but don't know when I will be able to get started because of customers project but it is going to be kick assistance when its done
bagged dually   +1y
That is correct. I've shut down my shop and moved from joplin. I decided to part with it. I sold off the drive train and let Dallas buy the truck. I'll never get time to finish it. Rest assured it's in good hand though or I wouldn't have sold it to him. It'll actually get finished now and not end up in a trailer park for 5 years before it went to a crusher which is what I think would have happened if I had sold it on Craigslist or something. I'm sure you guys can help Dallas get it finished if he gets snagged on something. This is the place to go if your building a dually.

Good luck Dallas and for once in my life I'm going to enjoy sitting back watching someone else make progress on this thing lol.
dallasmcc   +1y
Okay just bought this thing was wondering if someone could point me to a tech article to pie cut the upper control arm just tring to get the front air bags in so I can roll it around