Page 22 of 22
Dually Projects \  IIGW.org 83 Crew Cab

IIGW.org 83 Crew Cab

Dually Projects
views 41623
replies 219
following 31

bk2life   +1y
Wow, it's been a year since I've been here.. I've been busy getting back with my life on U.S.soil, and now I'll be in afghan again in about 48 hours... Where does the time go?
ghostwhite   +1y

Its funny how much life gets in the way stateside and how much time you have to live online overseas.

I don't miss it, always had too much time and money when I'm gone and usually the opposite when I'm home.
bk2life   +1y

i find plenty of ways of spending the money over seas..lol

just bought a new cowl hood for the dually and all new MSD ignition parts, and gettin the rear tubbed on my blazer...
post photo
pigpen   +1y
i knew it was just a matter of time before i ran into you on a forum. how ya been j? you might not remember me but we go waaaaay back. 35th and peoria days i went to hs with tiff as well. my screen name is my nickname from the old days. if memory serves me correctly you had a mazda and lived down the street from vtech right? i couldnt begin to tell you when the last time i saw you was. id love to stop by sometime and check out all your projects. be safe brother, take care.

tony
vintek   +1y
Bad ass!!
bk2life   +1y

tony you on facebook? or whats a good email for you?

" target="_blank is mine.. you can use that to find me on facebook as well..
bk2life   +1y
I cant see any pics on this thread..
anyone lend me a hand, who is the moderators in here?

thanks
post photo
bk2life   +1y
...maybe i'll have to upload new pics
ghostwhite   +1y
baha is the admin it seems.

A lot of pictures went to shit and attaching/uploading directly to the site is the only way to add new pics. Its a pain IMHO, I still lurk but I'm done updating my thread on here.