Page 9 of 9
Central \  texas duallies?

texas duallies?

Central Events
views 23436
replies 85
following 42

someotherguy   +1y

I dunno how I missed this the first time around, but I can't believe Campy would give up Cali for Texas! Well, maybe I can believe it...it's TEXAS after all.

Gotta put my new toy in the Texas duallies thread...

thread post photo

Richard
7.3 havoc   +1y
I know this is an older subject with a couple recent postings from earlier this year but I would like to try.

I'm looking to see how many lowered dually owners I have in the San Antonio or Austin area. I'm not new to the show or custom scene just took a few years off to play in the mud and bars! Sure would like hear from you if your out there and it would be great to see your ride or project.
kmac69   +1y
I am in abilene and there are a few lowered duallies here. I want to have a west tx meet and greet maybe if people are cool with it.
thechad   +1y
im in Ft. Worth
7.3 havoc   +1y
Greetings to KMAC69 and 93layin, It looks as if I will need to be traveling north to meet you guys. Lol
Not sure about y'all but I will be at Heat Wave this July in Austin if either of you would be going? I have a few lowered trucks in my area but have not been able to meet anyone as of yet, will be on the look-out so I can meet some of these guys. I have toy'd with the idea about starting a "club" or some kind of group for lowered dually's in this area or possibly for Texas??? Maybe start out as a FB group and see where it goes.
Let me know what you think !!
kmac69   +1y

Yes I am going to miss heat wave! But I go to houston and SA from time to time. But I don't drive my dually do to gas mileage. but pm me and we can hook up!