texas duallies?

Central Events
views 23443
replies 85
following 42

jcampbell1180   +1y
The Repo Man cometh!
meatwagon83   +1y
Ok so a shitload of us are around houston should we hop in our trucks and mob up somewhere maybe hooters I don't know anybody got any suggestions there are way too many of us close to not have a meet
someotherguy   +1y
Hooters food sux and the beer costs too much. Boobs stuffed into cut T's don't make up for that!

We could meet up at my place, got a big slab out here, fill up some coolers with cold ones and light a fire...but I'd have to blast the first fewl I caught borrowing parts from out in the yard without askin.

Richard
meatwagon83   +1y
Sounds good to me now let's see if anyone else is down fire and beer is always a winner
low79dually   +1y
Hey anyone from the dallas area im in lewisville tx and would like to meet some people in the area.
liljlowrider   +1y

i got a better idea.... we can hang out at my shop and some of you more mechanically inclinded guys can help me get my dually wired and running so i can stop pushing this heavy bitch in and out of my shop. ill even buy the beer.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Dammit.

I wish I was in Texas.
someotherguy   +1y
Haw, LilJ, are you SURE you want drunk dudes wiring your truck?

You might end up pushing it still, but covered in fire extinguisher powder too...

Richard
meatwagon83   +1y
Don't matter to me I am not real good at wiring so long as we do it in the next few weeks cause after that I have to go back to thew great white north
melloyello   +1y
Austin and Giddings here.
thread post photo