Page 3 of 3
Dually Exterior \  Roll down rear window

Roll down rear window

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 11162
replies 23
following 17

krewzlo   +1y
If somebody can get me a part # from cr laurence, I am setup to buy from them. Haven't bought much from them but they are fast on shipping and no hassles so far. I am too busy right now to sit on the phone with them but if I can get a part # I will check into them.
csa dad   +1y
i called them they said that product was discontinued over ten years ago an they dont have any parts for it either so if any one else has a lead let us now
runninlo   +1y
The quality on the CR lawrence windows was very good. I was lucky to get one with my 89 GMC one owner truck. Mine was dealer installed when the truck was new, saw a lot of action in it's life from original owner. here 20 years later it is one of the few things on the truck that is original and still working as intended. My only gripe is I also have the fold into a bed rear bench that won't fold flat due to the space the window mechanism occupys. Small price to pay though.
here's a pic.
thread post photo

I don't think tooling was an issue either due to the actual window being slightly smaller and generic in shape compared to the factory glass with an adaptor that bolts to the frame to fit into what appears to be the factory rubber surround. the glass when rolled up is slightly inset from factory position near the top and a little more near the bottom. My guess is only the adaptor piece was changed to make it fit a specific truck.

Josh
doubledown   +1y
I know this thread is pretty old but thought I'd post some pics of my square body I just picked up it has a roll down back window, not sure of the brand but it sounds like I have a pretty rare find for my dually project!

[URL=
wn/IMG_20130920_174944_319.jpg.html]
thread post photo
[/URL]

[url=wn/IMG_20130920_rear%20window%20174932_643.jpg.html:2ydlgwja" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2ydlgwja]
thread post photo

[url=wn/IMG_20130920_174921_909.jpg.html:2ydlgwja" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2ydlgwja]
thread post photo