Page 1 of 3
Dually Suspension \  2 link?

2 link?

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 7474
replies 28
following 12

trevor g   +1y
I have a 77 crew cab dually (chevy) and I am getting ready to bag it. Does anyone have pics of a simple 2 link set up for the rear? I have all ready got the suicide doors front mounts and cups, bags, compressors, switch box...etc. Just need some ideas on the 2 link!
Thanks!
bdydrped   +1y
look for anything with an extensive kit on it... the most simple/low cost way to build a rear kit. tons of lift and a nice smooth ride.
dragnasty   +1y
I build my own 2links. I run them on everything I have.
trevor g   +1y

you got any pics....or blue prints?
balcar   +1y
Do it right and 4-link it. 2 links are cheaper, but 4 links are better.
pig rig   +1y

UT,OH your bad mouthing drags 2 link
dragnasty   +1y

Im use to it. Alot of people dont like 2 links but all I can say is that Ive always ran 2 links on mine and customers rides and NEVER had a problem with them. Im not bad mouthing 4links because Ive also done 4 links with no problems but I prefer a 2 link.
lowboy   +1y
IN MY EXPIERENCE PEOPLE TO KNOCK TWO LINKS BECAUSE OF "BAD EXPIERENECES" THEY'VE HAD, ARE BECAUSE THEY PUT THEM IN WRONG. USED SUB PAR MATERIALS, ETC. I AM WITH DRAG. I DO TWO, THREE AND FOUR LINKS, ON ALL MY PERSONAL RIDES I'VE RUN 2 LINKS. GOT ABOUT 100,000 MILES ON THE SET UP THAT WAS IN MY X-CAB. NEVER EVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM. NO VIBRATION, BREAKING, WHEEL HOPE OR BENDING OF THE FRAME. INEXPENSIVE, SIMPLE AND STRONG.
balcar   +1y
I've personally done a few and havn't had a problem either, its just with your adjustablity, your pinion isn't right most of the time.
trevor g   +1y
I was worried this was going to turn into a "2 link vs 4 link" forum. I just thought for the simplicity of it I would use a 2 link.