threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Engine \  How many of you are running superchargers on your dually?

How many of you are running superchargers on your dually?

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 1432
replies 8
following 6

dropped fullsize   +1y
Took the dually out for little ride to eastern Washington this weekend. She ran pretty good. But I'm thinking a supercharger will up the fun factor level. As the title says how many of you are running superchargers, which ones and how happy are you with the decision? I'm tempted enough to do the research. Thanks one and all in advance.

In case anyone is wondering my dually is a 2000 crew cab 454 just turned 50k miles.
krewzlo   +1y
I wish I could run one but dont think I have room under the hood. I tow a heavy trailer with mine and is dawg compared to my duramax.
brianbgboy   +1y
A friend of mine had a Whipple on his and it was sweet! He sold the truck now. I looked into getting one but they no longer make it for the 2000 7.4.. sucks!!
dropped fullsize   +1y
Thanks for the replies guys. So... I guess I will have to continue my search.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Found a used Whipple for a TBI 7.4l on CL a while back. Didn't have the guts to pull the trigger.
someotherguy   +1y
I found a Whipple kit for a TBI 5.7 and it just happened to have the chip etc. needed for a 1994 model. Didn't have the bucks spare. Had the bucks, but woulda hurt me later as I needed to spend it on other stuff. Oh well!

Now I think I'll just throw a Magnacharger on the 300 and have something really worth mashing the pedal on.

Richard
dropped fullsize   +1y
Yes, I found a Whipple that will work on my Silverado but I really rather install one on my Dually. Too many projects. LOL...
getsum   +1y
Turbo that bitch.....
dropped fullsize   +1y
I found a guy that has a Whipple set up for sale. We'll see.....
Page 1 of 1