Page 1 of 2
Dually Engine \  Doug Thorley Headers

Doug Thorley Headers

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 1586
replies 11
following 7

okcderek   +1y

..will these work on a bagged truck that lays out? Looking into headers, but dont want to waste my time if they hang below frame rails...
pig rig   +1y
holly bent tubes batman did you see the price on them

they are mighty proud of them
joshua82chevy   +1y
Man i would look into JBA headers mine have been great stay away from sandersons headers though
skidrow   +1y
thats what on mine i payed 75 buxs for then used

i love them
joshua82chevy   +1y

which ones do you have?
mr900f   +1y
They are lower than the bottom of the frame about 1 inch or so on squarebodys.Not sure about the newer trucks.
okcderek   +1y
That's what I am affraid of.. I already had a new cross-over pipe made to raise it cause I drug thru and flattened the stock one. I'd like to put some headers on, but isnt worth it if I am going to tear them up too.
skidrow   +1y
mine were from a chevelle had to notch the frame a bite but thay fit
okcderek   +1y
What is this " WITH DUAL AIR FITTINGS" it talks about on the ad..??
someotherguy   +1y
Air injection setup for the smog pump. I forget all the possible designs but some have a small port at the top of each tube that can be plugged. Not sure what dual air fittings means but it's going to be related to that setup. They have to have that provision for them to be sold as smog legal. Might be a design that has a large port and maybe an O2 sensor port, dunno, ask them for pictures. For that much cash they better send you an 8x10 glossy of them...

Richard