threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Engine \  Couple of quick none dually electrical questions.

Couple of quick none dually electrical questions.

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 709
replies 3
following 3

huskerdually   +1y
Okay trying to figure some things out on my son's little mazda.

1. Blower motor does not seem to blow hard enough. It is new. I disconnected the wires to the blower motor and tested for voltage. With the switch on high it showed full battery voltage. Then I hooked the fan back up and back probed the wires, it had almost a 3 volt drop in voltage, that seems like a lot of draw or something. What do some of you guys think?

2. We need to relocate some stuff so we can remove the inner fender wells. One of those things being the maf sensor. Can I extend the wires to it, or will that mess with the resistance?
jcampbell1180   +1y
Can't help you. I'm distracted by the mass of homosexuality that is your new sig. Sorry.
huskerdually   +1y
You're just upset because your wife printed that pic out and taped it to your headboard.
krewzlo   +1y
I gotta agree with campy on this one but husk's last post was funny as hell.

Anyways, as far as the blower motor problem, are the connections clean? how is the ground? Try running a wire straight from the battery to the motor. How many wires is it? Is there just one wire that feeds power to it? If so what changes the voltage? the switch or a regulator someplace? As I remember on the early dimes, there was some sort of coil thingy in the blower box that did something to change the fan speed or maybe that controlled the blendor or something can't really remember haven't work on a dime in a very long time. I know yours is a mazda but just throwin ideas out there.

As far as the maf, don't have a clue, my guess is it would change the readings just like you said.
Page 1 of 1