threads
Page 1 of 2
Dually Engine \  lets play "wtf is that??!" (with pics)

lets play "wtf is that??!" (with pics)

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 1528
replies 10
following 7

onefasthoagie   +1y
ok can anyone help me ID the sensor on the left of the Throttle body? i'm guessing IAC?

yes i know there is NUTS on the top of my motor. the local squirelles collect em, put em on my intake and wait for me to drive around till they cook and come back and eat them. but i leave em there cause they dont chew my wiring so i'm helping the enviroment, everything deserves warm nuts sometimes.
low95xlt   +1y
looks like amufflerr bearing to me... or is it the headlight fluid port???? seriously though i belive its the iac
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
Weird mine doesn't have a throttle body,distributor,wires or spaarkplugs. lol Looks like the IAC
thread post photo
onefasthoagie   +1y
yea. does anyone know what the IAC voltages and numbers should be when you read it on a scanner? i got an oldschool scanner but don't know what any of the numbers mean.
phat phabrikationz   +1y

HAHAHAHA whata DICK!!! lol jk that is funny tho!
tat-tude dually   +1y

that is the funniest shit ive heard all day!
thread post photo
damn I needed that!
liljlowrider   +1y
i think that is where you check and fill the Throttle body air pressure at.
pig rig   +1y
yes thats your iac the voltage changes depending on what the ecm wants the stepper motor to do
onefasthoagie   +1y

as funny as it may sound it took me a while to figure just what was going on. the acorn tree is all the way accross the driveway. at first i took em out and 2 days later more where right there. i didn't drive it for like a week and kept checking, sure enough more started piling up. then i drove it around, and sure enough after i came back with in a day or two the nuts where cracked, eaten, and more new nuts where up there. one day i noticed when i went to turn the comps on (to air the tank) i saw a squirell come running the other way. whatever makes em happy. i do my part to support nature. i let em cook there nutz.
onefasthoagie   +1y

i know right, but his motor dosn't have any "nutz" lol