threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Engine \  Big Block Shorties.....

Big Block Shorties.....

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 970
replies 4
following 4

974door   +1y
Anybody have any or know someone that has some they want to get rid of? I pulled my 6.junk I mean 6.5l diesel out of my truck, and I am throwing a built big block in it. Can't wait till the price of gas goes back up, but hey, atleast I know it will run. And if it doesn't, I know I can fix it. My truck is bagged and bodied, so if anybody with this setup knows where I can get some for a desent price, new or used, let me know. Thanks in advance. By the way, it will be carbed, so I don't need that a.i.r. port like on the vortec.
tat-tude dually   +1y
since no one has replyed I have an idea for you.....and depending on what kind of welding skillz you got you could make your own shorties......and you can buy most everything you need from summit or jegs....justa thought.

heres some turbo headers and hot side I did for a guy and his mustang

thread post photo
low1ton   +1y
Check Sanderson headers they make big block shorties.
ben_shady1   +1y
I'm running Patriot Clippster Headers #PTE-H8012 $190 Bucks from summit. But it's a Square not a shit-box.
974door   +1y

If I am not mistaken, they should still bolt up. I think I am going a different route though. I am thinking 12V Cummins. In my eyes, a diesel belongs in a dually.
Page 1 of 1