Page 1 of 1
Dually Engine \  rear a/c bracket

rear a/c bracket

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 678
replies 8
following 3

orangelowmazdawg   +1y
does anyone have a rear a/c bracket for an 88 R30 with 454. bracket may be the same as the 6.2 diesel, but don't really know. when i got the truck the bracket was missing. it has the hr6 compressor on it, which is the medium size one.i know that the R series were only made in 87 & 88.if anyone has one of these trucks they are parting out, i would like to buy the bracket. any help would be appreciated.
pig rig   +1y
I've been thinking about this and I might have one

thats MIGHT HAVE
diabolic kustoms   +1y
i'm pretty sure I got one off a 6.2
pig rig   +1y
nope I couldn't find one sorry
orangelowmazdawg   +1y
have no idea what it looks like because it was missing when my brother bought the truck several years ago. i have been looking since then. i think it bolts to the intake and goes across the valve cover to the exhaust manifold. if you have any pics of what you have please post them. thanks, Brad
pig rig   +1y
I can get a picture cause mine is in but no pump I'll do that this afternoon
pig rig   +1y
88 you got mail
orangelowmazdawg   +1y
thanks Matt, got the pics you sent, the one that is missing off my truck is the one that bolts to the intake. i have the one that bolts to the front of the motor and the one that bolts to the back of the compressor. i have the compressor bolted up and running, but everything vibrates because of the missing bracket. again thanks for your help. NOW SELL ME YOURS!!!!!!! just kidding man.
pig rig   +1y
well some day I'm going to have ac on my truck
Page 1 of 1