Page 1 of 1
Dually Engine \  Fuel Cell?

Fuel Cell?

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 1007
replies 3
following 4

uncivlized1   +1y
I just ended up with a friend of mine's old dually and I dont like the setup it has for storing gas....It is a 99 model 350 truck and the stock gas tank was removed when the truck was body dropped. Right now it has what looks to be an S10 or Blazer tank thrown in the tool box in the bed and has the original fuel pump siliconed into it and I dont like it being in there at all.
I want to put the gas tank back under the truck but I am not sure exactly what I want to use when I do it. The frame is backhalfed and there is nothing under the bed so I have plenty of room to make a bracket for just about any tank I want. My main thing is that I want to use the stock pump rather than switching to an aftermarket inline pump due to problems I have had in the past in my other trucks. Is there a certain type of fuel cell out there that I can buy that will allow me to put my stock pump in and not affect my sending unit reading on my gauges?? Let me know what suggestions you might have........
rhmdually   +1y
as far as i know you would have to have one custom made, i know they are making bolt in rings now for the s10 sending units so if its the same maybe that would work. but other than that you have to have a steel cell and you can cut the ring out of the stock tank and weld it into the cell.
1low1ton   +1y
call devious customs
diabolic kustoms   +1y
give these guys a call. very nice tanks.

Page 1 of 1