Page 1 of 1
Dually Engine \  95 3500 with 350 ?'s

95 3500 with 350 ?'s

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 1104
replies 6
following 5

katfish   +1y
My dad has a 95 with a 350 witch is a fuck up from GM anyway What a good Carb to put on these. Bc it gets crapy full milage
krewzlo   +1y
what makes it wrong from gm?

No matter what you put on it for a carb it will get bad mileage. What gears are in it? I know 4:10's or 4:56's were the options for the 454 but don't know if they did like a 3:73 for the small blocks? You can put in a set of 3.21's from yukongear.com to help with mileage. I would stay with the fuel injection and just suck it up cuz there isn't anything that will make it get significantly better mileage.
brianbgboy   +1y
i have a 93 model with a 350. came with 4-10 gears as well, and i get fine mileage considering how big and heavy it is. what all do you have done to it? exaust and an air filter kit will help out, also make sure timing it set right, a little advanced helped me some as well. later, brian
diabolic kustoms   +1y
my 86 has a 350 from a 95 sierra gt. I converted it to carb and power is way up. I put a 650 holley with vacum secondaries. gets decent mileage
low95xlt   +1y
brian what kind of mileage u gettin?
brianbgboy   +1y
i am getting around 16 to 18 dry and around 15 towing my camper. i drive the shit out of this thing everyday, and it does good considering the size and weight of a crew cab dually!!! i like the big block power, just not the gas mileage, that is why i went with the 5.7. later, brian
katfish   +1y
It has exhasust and intake but towin our 28ft horse trailer it sucks at the power. Oh an has 4.10 gears
Page 1 of 1