Page 1 of 1
Dually Engine \  **!!!Exhaust System!!!**

**!!!Exhaust System!!!**

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 1327
replies 5
following 3

souf star   +1y
I'm lookin at building an exhaust system for a 96' with the big block does anyone have any pics of the exhaust under the truck? need to find out if I need to buy a muffler with a offset/center, offset/offset , or center/center?
this is what I'm thinkin so far headers 3" flex pipe(do I need?) 3" performance cat (300block) 4"in/out flowmaster 30 delta flow 4" magnaflow 7" round 30" long body I want the flow with little to no noise. thanks for all help!
souf star   +1y
well thanks anyway
krewzlo   +1y
I don't have any pics but I didn't change my muffler either, just running stock except I raised the crossover as High as I could and from the muffler back I built my own tailpipe with some 90's and 45's with some straight pipe. To me it is pretty free flowing stock up to the muffler as it should already have 2 cats on it? Mine does with 2.75" pipes from the front to the muffler than 1 tailpipe.
souf star   +1y
I just ordered some exhaust parts all magnaflow 3" cat, streight thru muffler(reduce the noise) and a high flow muffler 3" in dual 2.5" out. did you have any crazy bends from the exhaust manifold to the muffler?
dragnasty   +1y
My 4" exhaust will be in monday
souf star   +1y
4" form the headers back? with or w/out a cat? gas or diesel?
Page 1 of 1