threads
Page 1 of 5
Dually Engine \  chrysler starting problems .........

chrysler starting problems .........

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 7892
replies 44
following 7

lester622   +1y
ok i got a 78 chrysler newport wit the 400 bb in it and the piece of shit wont start if u put a hot battery in it it turns over maybe twice then it clicks like the batteries dead(i changed and check the termanals so its got a good connection) i got a electric fuel pump and electric fan wired to the key switch could this be puttin to much of a load on it so it dranes the battery that fast are is it somethin else i changed starter alternator ignition module somebody tol me it could be the brass gear on the end of the distributor but i dont see wat that has to do wit a dead battery issue ....... but i dont mess wit chrsylers at all so its either figure this out are rewire the hole damm thing and i dont wanna rewire it cause its just a demolition derby car ....... so any of yall have any ideas wat the hell it could be?
pig rig   +1y
is the engine grounded it sounds like grounding problem
lester622   +1y
i checked all the grounds and they all are grounded ....... im out of ideas i changed starter, alternator, about 10 batteries, new battery terminals and battery cables ............... im about to say screw it and go get me a big ass chevy station wagon are a cadillac
lester622   +1y
do any of yall know any website i can get a free wiring diagram for this piece of shit cause they want like $8 for them on ebay and i dont think its worth eight bucks .............
pig rig   +1y
YEA GO TO
lester622   +1y

nice u prick ................. but i did click it and thought i had somethin
pig rig   +1y
maz89   +1y
PROBLEM SOLVED! Burn that Bitch!
lester622   +1y
, it might come to that...........