Page 1 of 3
Dually Engine \  6.5 diesel

6.5 diesel

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 5188
replies 29
following 14

johnboyon20s   +1y
i got a 92 single cab 3/4 ton (88-98bodystyle) with 6.5 diesel and 5 speed tranny, its got about 250000 miles on it all it needs is an injector pump i was gonna swap it to my dually cause the diesel in it is locked up but i decided to go small block 350, it needs an injector pump and it cost more then i paid for the truck! lol $500.00 and i even give ya my diesel motor out of my dually when i take it out its locked up but good for parts or even a rebuild i will even consider some trades
lockone   +1y
Looks like a peach
jcampbell1180   +1y

LOL!!
johnboyon20s   +1y
u can have my peach for $500 LOL or trade me something
lockone   +1y
It will cost me more than 500 to come and pick it up.
dragnasty   +1y
hhhrrrrrmmmmm.....how well did it run before the injector pump died?
low95xlt   +1y
uh oh drags getting ideas LOL
johnboyon20s   +1y
to be honest i bought it as is so i never cranked it yet cause im too cheap to go pay $600 for a injector pump, the guy i bought it from says it ran good, smoked a lil, until the pump went out, they were using cheap ol farm fuel im thinking that could be the reason the pump went out, if i can find a good used pump im gonna get it running, i been having all kinds of ideas for it thats why i need to get rid of it before i hack it up LOL
low95xlt   +1y
damn us and our cutting things up diease i swear it is a new disease in the truck scene, i think it was in the new england journal of medicine or something