Page 2 of 2
Mazda Audio \  87 b2000 aftermarket head unit

87 b2000 aftermarket head unit

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1922
replies 20
following 5

sincitylocal   +1y
But this format is HORRIBLE. Traffic has slowed to little more than a crawl since the change, and I still can't figure out how to start a new thread!
baha   +1y
I hear you, it's still a work in progress. Wouldn't you rather not have to worry about loosing all of your posts?
Cusser   +1y
"Wouldn't you rather not have to worry about loosing all of your posts? "

My posts here are "lost to me" because I can never find them again, even with Searching.
baha   +1y
I was referring to MazdaTrucking.com being down forever Cusser, I'm not sure if that's what you were referring to as well. If you are referring to this site, do you ever use the "Your Threads" and "Your Posts" button in the menu?
Cusser   +1y
"I was referring to MazdaTrucking.com being down forever Cusser, I'm not sure if that's what you were referring to as well. If you are referring to this site, do you ever use the "Your Threads" and "Your Posts" button in the menu?"

I know to which you refer. I go on maybe a dozen different Internet forums each day, ranging from automotive to chromatography, and this is by far the most non-intuitive and difficult to use. And I'm not exactly dumb either, Phi Beta Kappa and Magna cum Laude in Chemistry....
baha   +1y
I was trying trying to understand your gripe with the site, I'm sure you are a very smart guy. So you say you can't find your posts but you say you know the button so you can find your posts? I'm honestly just trying to understand so I can make improvements.
Cusser   +1y
I can't find anything by searching. I WAS smart, but this site has made me dummmmmer
ninjarider   +1y
@Cusser-Thanks for the information on MazdaTrucking site. I was about to pull my hair out because I couldn't find the an off topic thread to ask a question about MT site.

@baha-I'd like to reiterate what others have stated about this site (your site) in that the "improvements" you refer to do not seem to be improvements. I will admit the site is more visually appealing yet very difficult to navigate. For example, I was just clicking through different pages related to my account settings and such and couldn't even find a way to PM another user who I know has been a long time member here and on MT site to find out why I was getting an account suspended page. I'm not trying to be negative or over critical but honest and forthcoming about the frustration myself and others have voiced over the "improvements" this site has undergone.
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
I just got done reading this post, which I actually had contributed to, about a year ago.

I don't know what happened to this thread. It lookos like it not only got hijacked, it has gotten ugly.

Because the OP's questions were resolved, maybe the thread should be locked, or any irrelevant commentary pruned by deletion.

I guess that would hurt everyone feelings about equally. It would also stop people's eyes from hurting like mine did after wincing at what is being said.

I think Baha made a generous offer to attempt to create a web redundancy.

4 days ago, he indicated:"About Mazda Trucking, if you all are interested, I can host all the content for you, I would just need your help acquiring the site." That was the 11th post. Almost every post from members beyond that was a dog-pile on Baha.

If preserving the knowledge base that is Mazda Trucking means some sacrifice or investment to acquire the data which is currently unavailable, then I for one would like to hear more, but in a new thread, which I just created, "How to rescue Mazda Trucking." I don't know how to create a donation link, or I would have.

Maybe someone else can create a thread, and call it, "things I hate about the way mazdabscene operates", and Baha can use that as a data mining trap for bug reports. Bug reporting is apparently more work than is complaining in a hijacked thread,.

If Baha quits after reading through all of this verbal vomit, I wouldn't fault him in the least. Then, who is going to run this site? Only the inventor knows how to keep it fixed. Maybe instead of losing only one site, both Mazda Trucking and MazdaBScene will be extinct.

Keep those bug reports coming. Just not in here.

/end rant
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Oct 12, 2018 10:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
cherokeed   +1y
I used factory wired not butchered up...I still have an extra harness wish I could help..last week I finally changed out my head unit to a clarion.with usb and aux...s now I can plug in my phone.