threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  Not quite mono leafing rear?

Not quite mono leafing rear?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 796
replies 3
following 2

Sam   +1y
I've got 1 real quick question. I've looked on the site but have'nt found an answer to my question. I want to lower the rear of my b2200 by removing a middle leaf spring. If i just remove 1 of the middle leafs approximately how much will that lower the rear end? My goal is to achive a 5 inch drop in the rear. Any suggestions on how to do this with blocks and leaf removal. What size block and how many leafs to remove. I will be running 16x7 blackrock d window rims with 205/50/16 tires. Thanks
tucknrimmaz   +1y
There is more than 1 middle leaf on your truck? Main leaf with over load plus 2 inch block should get you 5 inches.
echo7bravo   +1y
I changed out my wheels and tires and am doing a mild drop on my 88 B2200 just to make it look more normal. I turned the torsion bars down a an inch or two but now have about 3 1/2 inches of rake in the back end. I want to drop the back 2-3 inches just to level it up and give it a more up to date look.

If I pull the middle leafs and just run the mail leaf with overload...will it give me the 2-3 inches I am looking for? I don't want to add any blocks. I don't haul anything in this truck and I don't want the springs any lower than the axles if possible.
Page 1 of 1