threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Interior \  Interior in Single Cab b2200 Question.

Interior in Single Cab b2200 Question.

Mazda Interior Mazda Tech
views 1562
replies 9
following 2

Bigblockb2200   +1y
Hi, names Wes, just bought my first single cab truck for $350, anyways does a single cab b2200 have the back plastic as the ext cab has in the picture.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Can't get pic to load but the plastic that goes behind the rear seats, does the single cabs have them?
post photo
post photo
post photo
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Finally loaded
sincitylocal   +1y
The single cab had two different plastics. One came with the strip under the window, carpet and side pillar plastics. The other was just the plastic under the window, with some smaller side piece trim plastics. I have the latter in gray, if you're interested in them. They have the usual fading for their age.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Ok,thanks were are you located? I might try to fiber glass my own but I don't know.
sincitylocal   +1y
Vegas.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Yeah your a good ways from me I'm in Virginia, so I'll try finding something local or make my own somehow. But thanks very much.
dean   +1y
Shipping shouldn't be that expensive for those parts. I'd look into Sincity's parts if I was you. By the time you make something that may or may not look right you'll be in them a lot more money when your done. Finding parts for these trucks seems to be difficult. I think the west coast has more of them driving around, and also in wrecking yards. I'm in Missouri and I can't find anything local to me. I bought my truck new, and it's a base model, just like I wanted. I had the dealer add AC, and a right side mirror. I have painted metal behind the seat.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Yeah I hardly see are trucks over here but I might consider sincitylocals's parts, I don't know yet. And thanks for the advice dean.
Page 1 of 1