Page 1 of 2
Mazda Interior \  Weatherstripping info

Weatherstripping info

Mazda Interior Mazda Tech
views 1569
replies 12
following 2

ninjarider   +1y
Does anyone know the correct terminology and the specs for the different weatherstripping pieces? If so, where can someone find these elusive parts in 2016? I'm looking for the stuff the door windows slide in and the ones on inside and out lengthwise of the door.
Post was last edited on Aug 05, 2016 02:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
ninjarider   +1y
@ sincitylocal- Thanks for the info. Are any of these available through non-dealer vendors?
sincitylocal   +1y
I highly doubt it.
Xtreme77511   +1y
Ebay. I have some coming out from Thailand.
sincitylocal   +1y
link?
ninjarider   +1y
Does anyone know if the glass channel is a different sizes between regular cabs and king cabs? I was at a local pick-a-part this past week and got both glass channels from the regular cab there, but when I got home and started putting them in the back top corner bend and the front premolded bend was off by nearly 2 inches. My truck is a cab+ model. The ones I got from salvage aren't new but in way better shape than what I have currently.
sincitylocal   +1y
Same, Same.
ninjarider   +1y
Thx. I'll give it another try and maybe coat them with baby oil or something and see if I can stretch them out to the corners.
Cusser   +1y
"I'll give it another try and maybe coat them with baby oil or something and see if I can stretch them out to the corners." I'd try warming them first to stretch before I tried something like that.