Page 3 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  2011 club of the year

2011 club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3332
replies 34
following 34

Slamitson   +1y
if you go by features and covers aftermath wins hands down, along with hosting 2 shows a year and epic show attendance nationwide
onelowmini   +1y
This whole Club, Show, and Truck of the year thing is based off of a few peoples opinions and will never be properly represented...and on that note..I vote for FFF haha...
sawyerlow20   +1y
AFTERMATH
Like2fightfire   +1y
Good to see that some if the old clubs are still around! Not familiar with Aftermath though..

Banzai Cruisers ...OG Member
TonyBlaz   +1y
Who did win club of the year or do we have to wait for a upcoming magazine?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Like2fightfire said:

Good to see that some if the old clubs are still around! Not familiar with Aftermath though..

Banzai Cruisers ...OG Member

--------------------------------------------

Have you picked up an issue of Street Trucks or Truckin or Mini Truckin in the past 5 years?

Just choose one, any one, and theres a good chance you will find a feature from Aftermath.

Taylor
chicksdigit02   +1y
AFTERMATH!
StocksAndPrimer   +1y
speaking of clubs, whats the best way to go about prospecting or getting the ball rolling with joining one? my local AA pres invited me to one of their meetings at an upcoming show - which is great...but just in general? if i joined a club, id def wanna represent a relevant club.
AftermathMike   +1y
I guess we'll have to do a better job of tryin to get our name out lol
truck action   +1y
I think all the national main name clubs (all the above) are in line for a win,they show in force,& promote great shows.
I hope that I can within my life get to the many great shows ( West Cost Only) that I read about all the time!
Danger Zone is the only one in the lone list that I make! Though I enter many,many shows! Most of which Mini's are not there! :BEERCHUG: