PLEASE HELP US HELP THE STOUTE FAMILY

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3715
replies 34
following 31

balistiks10   +1y
Bump for a good cause
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
just nabb'd 2 of em, one for each of the trucks. me heart strings are being tugg'd on pretty bad. i wish i could do more. god be with the friends and family :(
nc dragger   +1y
Bump for a great cause.
Cosa Nostra   +1y
hey id like to donate to to the family..is there anyway i can mail u the cash and over night it to u??also id love to have a i loveing memory shirt to purchase to show support also..i dunno if u had thaught bout doing that or not..thaught it be a great idea..regardless a address to ship it to would be awesome..

DeepSouthS10   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Cosa Nostra said:

hey id like to donate to to the family..is there anyway i can mail u the cash and over night it to u??also id love to have a i loveing memory shirt to purchase to show support also..i dunno if u had thaught bout doing that or not..thaught it be a great idea..regardless a address to ship it to would be awesome..

--------------------------------------------

I know there is a pay pal account set up but I forgot what the email address is. Hence why i just went ahead and bought a sticker. Either way i am sure the the Stoute family will get the money in a timely manner. DEW, what you guys are doing is a great thing.
stoute   +1y
Thank yall so much it is Shocking to see a World come together and Many thanks to DropEm , Karen was Giving from Birth to the Day she Passed she stole everyone's heart if they could Break her shy zone. she was Born aug 27th 2005 and passed dec 6th 2010 she Love the out doors loved mud riding loved getting dirty handing my tools in the shop while i worked on my trucks she Loved riding her 4 wheeler and she would make me paddle her around for hours( paddle Boat) in the pond behind the house.
Her Nickname came because all she wanted to be in Life is a BIG GIRL everyday she would ask us if she was a bigger girl today. she would wash her own dishes,clothes clean the house even if we never asked. she would ask us if We needed anything before she would sit down to watch tv or eat. she was the LOVE of our lifes and will Never be forgotten.

R.I.P Karebear
DADDY will love you forever and ever
stoute   +1y

post photo
stoute   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
stoute   +1y
Edited: 12/12/2010 10:19:37 AM by stoute

post photo
post photo
nc dragger   +1y
It tough to say the right thing at a time like this but you and your family
are in our prayers. and your angel will be with you always.

:XL: