threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  $10 T-Shirt Blowout!! Plenty of time for Christmas delivery

$10 T-Shirt Blowout!! Plenty of time for Christmas delivery

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2432
replies 11
following 8

DropEmWear   +1y
You heard it right!  We have select T-Shirts on sale right now for only $10!!!!!!!  We must have lost our minds...

There is still plenty of time for Christmas delivery so hurry and get your orders in and get your last minute holiday shopping done cheap, quick and so easy a caveman can do it!!

Go to our website now!

http://www.dropemwear.com/http://www.getstroked.com/
DropEmWear   +1y

BUMPA BUMPA
DropEmWear   +1y

BUMP

firefighter5325   +1y

hey amn im in making a list of some gifts and they are showing up as 19.95 am i doing something worng or are the show shirts the ones that 10$
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Firefighter5325hey amn im in making a list of some gifts and they are showing up as 19.95 am i doing something worng or are the show shirts the ones that 10$---------------------------------------------Sorry, it is not all of our shirts, just the ones from the link on our mainpage.  But for $10, you still cant beat this deal.  The shirts are the same awesome quality as all of our others.
firefighter5325   +1y

yea i have a few of them i was just going to pick up a few for my boy for christmas are yall gonna be at any of the WCT?  may just pick one up then since im in nc and avoid the 10 shipping
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Firefighter5325yea i have a few of them i was just going to pick up a few for my boy for christmas are yall gonna be at any of the WCT?  may just pick one up then since im in nc and avoid the 10 shipping---------------------------------------------I am sorry, but until after the holidays, we have no shows planned   Just stock up, then the $10 shipping doesnt seem like anything!  You are already saving $10 per shirt!
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
Damn I had hoped the primer shirt was marked down...oh well
post photo
AerynBell   +1y
Well dropemwaer doing a great job. I like the above deals. Keep sharing .
e10pvmt   +1y
so your not going to slamfest? Hairbear....excuse me....NOhairbear (or nairbear) will be so upset