Page 2 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  PLEASE HELP US HELP THE STOUTE FAMILY

PLEASE HELP US HELP THE STOUTE FAMILY

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3717
replies 34
following 31

SIKaltima   +1y
Im happy to see everyone supporting Mark and his family going through this, i attended the wake of Little Karen yesterday and Mark told me how much he appreciated how everyone is coming together for him and his family and how greatful he is, he told me all the support is really helping him through these tough times...

Mark is such a good guy! he is always there for you when you are in need and he is always willing to lend a hand...

Also want to let any of the local people know that there will be a benefit car wash in Port Barre, La for Little Karen and the Stoute Family, we will be out there supporting this!
nc dragger   +1y
Im sorry to hear this tragic news. your in our prayers threw this tough time .
I ordered one and hope others will also :-(

:XL:
sdfs10   +1y
Sorry for you loss! I orderd mine last night...
CHUNK91   +1y
Sorry about this tragic news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Mark and his family.

I will be ordering me a couple of these today.

John, This was awesome of you and Jen to step up and put this together for them...
Reyna_Bros   +1y
So sorry for your loss, just ordered some, lets take time out of our day to help a fellow brother out.
Last_Resort   +1y
We were also there yesterday at the wake...Mark is a great guy and it seems like every time I talked to him he is doing something for someone...Him and his family will be in our thoughts and prayers...today we are asking those of you that are on Facebook.....at 1pm cst they will be saying there final goodbyes to baby Karen and we ask that you not post anything for 5 min as a moment of silence for the Stoute family! It is an honor to a part of such a great group of brothers (minitruckers)
laidoutvideo   +1y
Haven't met the family personally. I am truly sorry for their loss. If it was me i would hope to receive this kind of support. Mini Truckers should support one another in tough times. Even if we cant really afford it, every dollar helps. If half the members on here gave 1 dollar it'd make a huge difference in someones life who really needs it right now. Happy to show support, and Drop Em Wear it is really cool that you're helping out too.
DropEmWear   +1y
The outreach from this campaign has been crazy. Jen and I would like to thank each and every one of you that has made a donation or going to make one in the near future. Thanks again Streetsource community.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Extremely sorry for their loss! I can't imagine what they are going through! I have 3 daughters of my own, a 10 year old, 8 year old and a 5 year old. I don't know what I would do! I hope everyone can pitch in even if it is just a little bit. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
ybnrml   +1y
I don't want to even imagine losing one of my sons. Our prayers go out to the family and I hope they know who to lean on in this situation. Thanks BB for putting together this fundraiser bro. Really stand up thing you're doing and I know it's going to make a impact on them emotionally as well as financially. Anybody know any info on Karen? i.e. Full name, birthdate, date of death, etc...We want to put together something for the family as well.