PLEASE HELP US HELP THE STOUTE FAMILY

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3704
replies 34
following 31

DropEmWear   +1y
Edited: 12/9/2010 5:06:37 PM by DropEmWear

KAREN STOUTE MEMORIAL STICKERS

Drop Em wear will be rocking this sticker on our trailer and tow pig for miles and miles to come in honor of 5 year old Karen Stoute who was tragically killed in a school bus accident in Louisiana . Drop Em wear will be donating these stickers and ALL profits to the Stoute family to help cover the cost of the funeral of their beloved child. Please take this opportunity to purchase what ever one you can afford. All the stickers are 4" tall and are full color just like you see. Drop em wear will foot the bill on getting the sticker to you. We hope with our marketing ability and the help of our community of friends we will be able to help this family out with their financial needs during this tragic time in their lives. With time off work and all the other expenses involved help us try to achieve our financial goal in this campaign.

Thank you from the family at Drop Em wear clothing Co.
balistiks10   +1y
Hey John email me the details on getting a sticker. Im in!
DropEmWear   +1y
Our site has a page dedicated to her with the stickers on it. use the link below. Thanks bill

http://dropemwear.com/KAREN%20STOUTE%20MEMORIAL%20PAGE.htm
DropEmWear   +1y
thanks to everyone who has helped us on this campaign. Lets make the Stoute family proud to be a part of this scene.
balistiks10   +1y
ordered mine people. Note I have never met them, but this is what this scene is about. I would hope that if i was in the same shoes it would be the other way around. Guys help out someone even if its only a dollar.
FCKNLOW   +1y
never met him as well.... but he is one of us so that makes him a brother to me, ordered!!!
Uncle Fester   +1y
Ordered one, good luck. Appreciate the thought, will be ordering some shirts from you soon to show my appreciation.
beyond static   +1y
Big thank you to everyone purchasing these stickers to help out the Stoute family in this tough unfortunate time. Mark is the kind of guy that will go out of his way to help someone in need. Truely great seeing how everyone comes together to help a fellow brother in need.
speedylowz   +1y
--------------------------------------------

BeyondStatic said:

Big thank you to everyone purchasing these stickers to help out the Stoute family in this tough unfortunate time. Mark is the kind of guy that will go out of his way to help someone in need. Truely great seeing how everyone comes together to help a fellow brother in need.

--------------------------------------------

Makes Me Proud to be a Minitrucker & see this kinda support for The Stoue Family through these times

I Can Personally vouche for the Kind of Guy Mark Stoute is He has numerous times helped us out on the side of the interstate & even used his vehicle to bring us to a show we were attending after my baws Tranny gave out.

He also mae a Donation to Help My show Out when i Told him it was too much ....He SAID IT"S TO HELP A GOOD CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of Course at the Wake of his Angel LIL Karen Stoute as i hugged my fellow Brotha I handed him His Donation Back & said Godspeed Brotha & Stoute Family.
relaxednoma   +1y
Ordering mine now. I'm so sorry to hear of this. I can only imagine, no parent should ever have to lost their child :(