Ron_autoloc   +1y
Bet it's in the order you put them in LOL

Mike S.

Courtney H.

Lance M.

Mike A.
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 9/2/2010 7:28:06 PM by ///RELAXED 720

mike ill see if i get bored enough this weekend to figure this out for you & for calling me out i say to you fuck off cock jockey :LOL:

Its just about COVERS not features right?
HotRodDime   +1y
Just covers Kev, and NO Ron, that's the order of editorship lol not cover totals
lucky_brew   +1y
--------------------------------------------

HotRodDime said:

so does anyone come on here anymore :???: where are all the old school trivia guys that own every issue? Kev, Brandon, Fester, calling you guys out! Let's see some actual real numbers :)

--------------------------------------------

lucky_brew   +1y
btw - can someone post up a list and pics of the double issue covers from recent years? i think im missing some.
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 9/2/2010 10:24:52 PM by lucky_brew

and here is some trivia for you mike. what issue (month and year) was NEVER published?

btw- it was after the mag started 12 month runs. i'm not talking about seasonal or quarterly issues. it literally skipped one month and only had 11 issues.
HotRodDime   +1y
October 1994 :)

now go count the cover shoots lol
8tninedime   +1y
this is what i came up with for the people listed...i did not count wes allison, but he has ALOT!
alexander\27...but missing a couple issues from 08. therefore you probably have the most of the four
shartis\27
martz\25
halowell\13
i dont have every issue, but dang close. i have one from1989...and all of them since. you can let me know how close i came "if im close at all" haha
HotRodDime   +1y
actually pretty dang close! by my count:

Alexander: 28

Shartsis: 26

Martz: 25

Halowell: 15

Anyone else???
///RELAXED 720   +1y
ok so that means more than half of the covers were shot by freelancers or associate editors....