Page 2 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  August Issue

August Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1524
replies 18
following 18

gimp5561   +1y

Was the plane shot for any of the plane mags or just for the cover shot ??   i know they are such mags out there my uncle restored a 1950 something and it was on the cover of planelife or something like that.
jimmy726   +1y

sickest issue yet and dam how do you top a plane????
ChadFFF   +1y

Ya i have the same question for myself?  I don't know how to top a plane, but you know someone; somewhere is coming up with that answer as we speak hahahaha
Uncle Fester   +1y

Features where great, cover was awesome.  Over all great mag yet again this month.  Keep up the great work.How to up a plane, now that is a new line drawn yet again by the guys at Kal Koncepts.  Leave it to them to raise the bar even higher  
HotRodDime   +1y

thanks guys! yeah everyone said they wanted to see something different for the "s10 issue" and if a full on custom plane doesn't scream different then I give up!!! :LOL:   
CultureCreature   +1y
The plane pretty much takes the cake, unless anyone out there has a matching Abrams M1A2 or F-22 Raptor...     The shoot was worth the wait! We pretty much shut down Bakersfield airport for this! Thanks for the props everyone!  This particular shoot was a great experience and I wouldn't have had it any other way.  Thanks Chad for callin me in to shoot with you...   The owner of the plane was offering free flights! hahahaha... The plane itself is a full experimental.  The owner hand built it for the most part with the help of some of his avionics friends.  It even has a plush suede interior... haha...
leftsyder   +1y
Just got my copy ! WOW that Japan nissan is SOOO Fn BAD ASS ! haven't really seen the rest because I have read and looked at that truck 4-5 time over already. Nice work this month Mike ,Tim And Chad !    Ron 
wsitywim   +1y
im almost done painting my house the same as my truck just need to airbrush on the graphics lol. (j.k)
seanb   +1y
I'll paint a tank if ya' got one.