Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  August Issue

August Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1518
replies 18
following 18

THE_CRUCK   +1y
Literally just got my new issue, been waiting impatiently to see the hardbody on 24's truck is badass.
TwistedKreation   +1y

Kal Koncepts back on the cover!! Its awesome to see a sick graphiced out truck on the cover. Awesome issue honestly did no trealize it was the S-10 issue which was not a bad thing to say at all.
OutkastWagon51   +1y

The S-10 is cool but the matching PLANE???? Now thats sick and I would have to say a first at least first time I have ever seen a graphics covered plane. And the Nissan crew cab is badass.
THE_CRUCK   +1y

The matching s10 and plane is sick. Major thumbs up on this issue.
ETNSFLT   +1y

You fags are ruining the surprise for me.... I haven't gotten my issue yet!!!  Where is it, Mike???? -Stew-
ChadFFF   +1y

post photo
ChadFFF   +1y
Theres a sneak peek of the cover if you don't have it!!! And yes it's a first I have ever heard of=) When I approached Deon from Kal Koncepts about shooting this truck back at Summer Madness last July 09. He told me he had a plane that was painted with the truck at the same time, and  i almost passed out lol. Then when i worked out to shoot the truck and the plane on the local runway of the airport in Bakersfield i new this was going to be a once in a life time event. Knowing that i called in Tim Johnson to help with the shoot and with the two of us we created what you see here, and if you don't have a copy yet go find that $hit !!!
OutkastWagon51   +1y

Job Well Done Chad. I just finished reading the article I always look at the issue first then go back and read. Pictures look amazing especially the pullout. The only thing I would have liked to see would be a shot with the seats up. Read that they were out of a ford flex and I'm guessing part of the reason they were used is to flip all the way forward to show off the stereo. But its a small thing and nothing compared to the overall layout again Nice Work on it. 
ChadFFF   +1y

Thanks for the props=) and yes that was the point exactly to try and show off the stereo but ya if only they would have given me more room to fill lol there would have been a lot more shots! Honestly i could have used four time the space i used in the mag with this shoot!
dailydraggn   +1y
now im going to have to paint my SHIP to match my s10.. haha   super sick non the less.!