Page 3 of 3
Street Trucks Magazine \  July issue

July issue

Street Trucks Magazine
views 3029
replies 23
following 18

Mulligan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BigWoodyStyleJason, I had a 72 suburban (in my profile) that was shot by mike marrs and submitted to street trucks to run over 2 years ago, any idea on the status? I know free lance photos are a crap shoot but just curious as to what happened?--------------------------------------------- hmm sadly the burb does not look too familiar, I will check the files when I am back in the office.
BigWoodyStyle   +1y
Thanks bro, photos were submitted to Travis Noack i believe?
N2TRUX   +1y
Great edition guys. I love Eric Steinbrecher's cover truck. I'm rather partial to the Ride Tech article too..
lowrthnu92   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by N2TRUXGreat edition guys. I love Eric Steinbrecher's cover truck. I'm rather partial to the Ride Tech article too..--------------------------------------------- i guess it was last month sometime, you pulled into the Autozone parking at Skinner and Spring Cypress....truck looks killer and sounds mean as fuck, i could feel it from across the street when you were at the light and i was in the parking lot 
post photo