Page 2 of 3
Street Trucks Magazine \  July issue

July issue

Street Trucks Magazine
views 3028
replies 23
following 18

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

anyone know when the down to earth show coverage might be published?
foxkid   +1y

flipped through it about 3 different times! Still have not gotten mine. It takes longer and longer each month.
no1lowr   +1y
MY BLOOD SWEAT AND GEARS IS IN THIS ONE WOOT! SUCKS IT SAYS I SINGLE HANDEDLY BUILT THE CHASSIS ALL BY MYSELF AND MY FAB GUY / BUSINESS PARTNER DIDNT GET A SINGLE MENTION, I KNOW I PUT HIM ON THE TECH SHEET! OH WELL, THANKS FOR THE FEATURE GUYS, I GUESS ITS KIND OF LIKE WHEN CARY FROM IF DID ALL THE CUSTOM SHEETMETAL BODY WORK TO CHRIS COUTOS C10. LOL

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Yet another great issue!
Mulligan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by no1lowr MY BLOOD SWEAT AND GEARS IS IN THIS ONE WOOT! SUCKS IT SAYS I SINGLE HANDEDLY BUILT THE CHASSIS ALL BY MYSELF AND MY FAB GUY / BUSINESS PARTNER DIDNT GET A SINGLE MENTION, I KNOW I PUT HIM ON THE TECH SHEET! OH WELL, THANKS FOR THE FEATURE GUYS, I GUESS ITS KIND OF LIKE WHEN CARY FROM IF DID ALL THE CUSTOM SHEETMETAL BODY WORK TO CHRIS COUTOS C10. LOL

--------------------------------------------- Under chassis mods/frame manufacturer, etc. section the only thing listed on the tech sheet was Rail It Customs, no names at all by it, so thats all i had to go on! sorry he didnt get the well deserved mention!
no1lowr   +1y
no worries, he is mentioned when rail it is mentioned, i usually dont steal all the crdit haha!
tuckinlugs06   +1y

does anyone know what street trucks is going to have the tech on the stock glass chop on a yota
Mulligan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05does anyone know what street trucks is going to have the tech on the stock glass chop on a yota --------------------------------------------- it was in last month's issue with a lifted truck on the cover (June)
BigWoodyStyle   +1y

Jason, I had a 72 suburban (in my profile) that was shot by mike marrs and submitted to street trucks to run over 2 years ago, any idea on the status? I know free lance photos are a crap shoot but just curious as to what happened?
Mulligan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BigWoodyStyleJason, I had a 72 suburban (in my profile) that was shot by mike marrs and submitted to street trucks to run over 2 years ago, any idea on the status? I know free lance photos are a crap shoot but just curious as to what happened?--------------------------------------------- hmm sadly the burb does not look too familiar, I will check the files when I am back in the office.