Page 1 of 3
Street Trucks Magazine \  feature truck for sale

feature truck for sale

Street Trucks Magazine
views 2967
replies 22
following 12

droptblaze   +1y
i always like to know what happens to a few trucks after they have been featured. well this one is down the road from my house here in canton, ohio at a business that deals with expensive rides and classics. it was orginally from arizona.here is the link to check it out on there website.http://www.northwestautosales.com/vehicle/2833720/1997-GMC-1500-Escalade   
idrgbdy   +1y
Lots of "BANG FOR THE BUCK" here.
hitncry   +1y
Awesome truck! See the full video feature in the the new Surface DVD that will be out in a few weeks!
droptblaze   +1y
yeah its a really nice truck i drive by the place every day to work and its always lifted.
tharealjoedirt   +1y

30 stacks is nuts,, i mean nice truck,but at theend of the day its still a 97 1500 chevy.that paint is fn sick.
dante81_98   +1y
I miss the truck every day. I traded the truck to another dealer there in Canton for a 51 Ford. The current lot that has it picked it up from the other lot. The guy actually had it on Ebay and it went for 20K but the reserve wasn't met. Its funny, prior to it being on the northwest auto sales website only like 10 people had ever seen the underside or under the hood of the truck. It was built as a no nonsense driver and it does it well.  Go check it out if you have a chance and spread the word. I would love for it to go to a good home.  Later,Chad 
droptblaze   +1y
sweet i was hoping that you would see this. do you remember which dealer you sold it to first?
dante81_98   +1y
Randy Crowl Auto Sales. Don't ever do business with that guy. The car I picked up from him was a great car, but there were things that he didn't tell me about the car that made me get the shit end of the stick. Mainly around the drivetrain. I am chalking it up as a life lesson and take solace in the fact that the 51 will go up in value and my truck would only go down.
tofnlows10   +1y
badass for sure..saw it out of the corner of my eye while driving one day..i dont think they have ever had it just layd out, never on the 15-20 times i have past it..there price started at $39k, glad they are finally starting to come to there senses   
dante81_98   +1y
Yeah, at first they did have it at 39K. And if I would have thought it would actually get 20K on ebay I would have done that. Like they say, hindsight is 20/20.