Page 2 of 3
Street Trucks Magazine \  feature truck for sale

feature truck for sale

Street Trucks Magazine
views 2972
replies 22
following 12

rooster52478   +1y
I saw it on a transport trailer parked near my house for a couple days at a truck stop.  This was a couple months ago so I'm gonna guess it was on it's way between dealers. 
dante81_98   +1y
That would have been on its way to the first dealer that I traded with. A week or so before you saw my truck going up there you may have seen my car coming down this way.
droptblaze   +1y
i want to say the first day i had noticed it was  the first week of july?  the other day it was on there hauler and i thought it was being moved.  it usually sits on there entrance way in the evening apparently blocking so nobody steals anything
droptblaze   +1y
went up yesterday and looked at it up close and under neath. the back right shock had broken off and i i thought something was wrong with the gas door but there wasnt it was nice to see that adjusted and swing open like that.
dante81_98   +1y
you are probably the only other person to ever notice the gas door.
droptblaze   +1y
i thought it was a dent from but i noticed when i got closer its were you put your finger to open it. but its still very clean.
dante81_98   +1y
Looks like it sold. Keep an eye out for it on the streets. Hopefully it went to a good home.
bagged08   +1y
Always wondered why did you shave everything but not the stake pockets?
dante81_98   +1y
Really it was just a mis-communication between me and the bodyman. By the time I noticed it, it was to late. Thats the problem with your painter being 10 hours away and having to wait for update pictures.
dante81_98   +1y
So does anyone know where my truck landed?