Page 1 of 3
Street Trucks Magazine \  July issue

July issue

Street Trucks Magazine
views 3026
replies 23
following 18

Mulligan   +1y
 Our July issue is hitting mailboxes now! This issue showcases some of the hottest classic trucks and more! Tech:Vintage Air front runner on Stallone's 55 F100Water/Meth injection from Snow Performance Suicide Doors Raised Crossmember on Mitch Henderson's C10Custom fit, flush mounted glass Ride Tech C-10 air suspensionand more! Shows Tex Mex Grand National Roadster Show and more  Custom renderings from Carter Hickman Designs and Mitch Henderson Designs on some forgotten classic trucksFeaturing on the cover, Eric Steinbrecher's WWII inspired and heavily detailed C-10 Tiki Tejas C/K from Stoked Out Specialties/StatusJames Crosby's insane Peterbuilt 'Gizmoness' Rail It Customs/Grant Kustoms '62 F-100 UnilowAndy Cooks Blacked Out Silveradoand plenty more!!! 
LaidNeon   +1y
nice
dragnlow   +1y

Love the C-10!
ybnrmaldually   +1y
I like that c-10 too
CHUNK91   +1y

Great job on the magazine! That C-10 is sick!!! Jason, will you be at Scrapin The Coast?  
Mulligan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUNK91 Great job on the magazine! That C-10 is sick!!! Jason, will you be at Scrapin The Coast?  --------------------------------------------- Yup! cya there
smctoy   +1y

got my copy today...looks great!
NCsteven   +1y

i jus want to see bens blazer in there
never_done86   +1y

^^^^^^  Me to ... I cant wait !!!!
twistedsdime   +1y

Sick mag this month. That c-10 might be one of my new favorite's. Keep it up guys!