Page 2 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  July Issue

July Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2244
replies 20
following 19

HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by leftsyderI wanted to wait a bit for everyone to get there copy. I just wanted to say thanks to Mike Finnegan and John Mata for the awesome pics and write up. Thank to Mike Alexander for all the behind the scene help and all my friends that have helped during the long long build and everyone I met along the way. THANKS A BUNCH !Ron --------------------------------------------- Thank you for building a sick truck!! Saw it at WCN and drooled... Great feature Mike! Love this month's magazine for sure!
relaxednoma   +1y
awesome! congrats Ron and Todd! Two of my favorite rides in one mag!
twistedsdime   +1y

Congrats on the feature Ron. Hope I get to see your truck in person one day.
NorthwestS   +1y

Way to go.  Congrats for sho on the cover brotha. Now get to work we only got one month till our show.
layedoutnissan   +1y

Congrats on the cover and feature, the pics are awesome.  Great issue to all involved.
NZ RDGR8A   +1y

Out of interest is there a feature on custom licence plates? The previous issue didnt cover them
gimp5561   +1y

does anyone have a pic with the doors open on this truck,  i was lookin at my pics from WCN and some other showes that friends have and i have never seen the doors open ???
leftsyder   +1y
Are you talking about my truck Shannon? Most of the pictures I have are from shows with the door rods in them. Are you talking about pictures with the door fully open with out the prop rods? Ron 
blazins10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by B rad rangeron22z5 words.........Minitruckin truck of the year---------------------------------------------times 2 !!!!!
blazins10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561does anyone have a pic with the doors open on this truck,  i was lookin at my pics from WCN and some other showes that friends have and i have never seen the doors open ???---------------------------------------------doors open more than 90 degrees and the jams are just as nice as the rest!