Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  July Issue

July Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2238
replies 20
following 19

leftsyder   +1y
I wanted to wait a bit for everyone to get there copy. I just wanted to say thanks to Mike Finnegan and John Mata for the awesome pics and write up. Thank to Mike Alexander for all the behind the scene help and all my friends that have helped during the long long build and everyone I met along the way. THANKS A BUNCH !
Ron 
gimp5561   +1y

congrats man, love the truck
HotRodDime   +1y

came out sick, glad you liked! tons of work and a long time coming, but you finally got your cover! fun issue to put together for sure  
Just_Robert   +1y

Great issue! Killer photography and sick truck! I don't care about what they say about you Mike.
dragbody77   +1y
saweeeet truck!!!! love it! love the dash!
post photo
lucky_brew   +1y
ive said it a ton and ill say it again... this truck is AWESOME! glad i got to see it here on the east coast.   btw- logan says some random kids came up to him at school asking if "that truck" on the magazine cover is the one that was parked in front of our house that morning. it was funny seeing all the kids shift to one side of the bus to look at it that morning! LMFAO   you guys are welcome here again anytime bro!
slammedcivicsi   +1y
how come every picture makes it look heavier ?
leftsyder   +1y

Thanks guys ! It's an optical illusion Brad ! hahaha
xmdragonass   +1y

congrats ron! VERY well deserved!! also congrats to my good brother Todd from STL for the feature on his AMAZING 4 door blazer as well!

22below   +1y

5 words.........Minitruckin truck of the year