Page 4 of 4
Truckin' Magazine \  Welcome aboard Truckin' Magazine

Welcome aboard Truckin' Magazine

Truckin' Magazine
views 3326
replies 35
following 36

DanWardTruckinEditor   +1y
Thanks for the love fellas-We're working harder than ever to make every page as good as we can.Thanks to your support, the magazine is doing very well, with our biggest issue in a year and a half hitting stands in a month. If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to hit me up. Truckin' is a magazine defined by its readers, so don't be shy. ps. if you want to make a comment about boats...don't. That was more than 3 years ago and things have changed since then.
TwistedKreation   +1y

Sorry about that. I loved that latest issue with The Show on the cover all the tech articles are great and in depth and the price list really helps in deciding what to do on what budget. I do have a dumb question though, when does the 13th issue come out during the year?
DanWardTruckinEditor   +1y
The 13th issue used to come out in the fall, but now we've shortened our production cycle.Most magazines work on a 35-day production cycle, but we make a new mag every 28 days. Basically, the 13th issue is a combination of issues 10-12, resulting in an extra issue at the end of the year.Cool thing is, that gives us an extra chance to show more tech articles, give a deserving truck owner another cover opportunity, and allows us to make 5-7 guys very happy by featuring their trucks. Great question and thanks for reading. -Dan 
AutoS10   +1y

hi Truckin'! I can't wait for some good drama! Don't let me down....
1LOWBOW   +1y

whats crackin
sandnuriz   +1y
Welcome guys keep up the great work!!