Page 3 of 4
Truckin' Magazine \  Welcome aboard Truckin' Magazine

Welcome aboard Truckin' Magazine

Truckin' Magazine
views 3328
replies 35
following 36

fxCUSTUMZ   +1y
Whats up Dan?  Long time no hear.  Glad to see you all finally got on here in your own forum environment.      
DeepSouthS10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twisted yotawelcome to the site, I still have the first issue  ---------------------------------------------Beaver Burnout?! IDK what that is but I am pretty sure it was awesome lol.
post photo
Brandan   +1y
Thanks guys, we're glad to be here!
fabian92   +1y

welcome to the site! btw,my truck came out good!thanks again john and dan!!!   BUILT TO CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clubdriven   +1y
Welcome aboard! Love the Mag!  
mjavy7   +1y
Edited: 5/5/2010 2:09:09 PM by MJAVY7

As the economy in my house has gone to hell in a handbascket, I had to drop 3 mags and keep 2.1. street source2. Trukin' Great magazine keep up the good work!
ogcoyb   +1y
WHATS UP GUYS????? 
Reyna_Bros   +1y

Welcome Dan, Brandan, John!!!!! Thanks for what you do

CrashDTE   +1y

Welcome to the most lay'd site on the web and thanks Dan for using a picture of my truck in this month issue from the Bring the Noise show.
TwistedKreation   +1y

Welcome guys I was trying to decide what me second mag subscription would be (Mini Truckin' is my 1st) and I've decided to choose Truckin' over Street Trucks because you guys have the most in-depth tech articles around complete with prices plus no more boats!