Page 3 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Who said???

Who said???

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3885
replies 35
following 31

HotRodDime   +1y

very true!!! ahahaahaha... yup, we have a winner! he emailed me the other day and was wondering if anyone knew... but not many do!
HotRodDime   +1y
so, who else wrote under the Wyatt Strange name any other old school guys know some of the other authors?     WHO was the longest running editor of Mini Truckin' magazine? 
FCKNLOW   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdychuck norris---------------------------------------------LOL
VinTol   +1y
Edited: 4/13/2010 1:10:17 AM by VinTol

I think it would be cool if MT MAG re-ran all the old MT Diaries, or if they were posted up on the site or something...  I use to love crackin open a new issue and readin what new and outrageous adventure ol Wyatt had been on the weeks before. It was one of my favorite parts of the mag!
RA_Blair   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotRodDimeso, who else wrote under the Wyatt Strange name any other old school guys know some of the other authors?  WHO was the longest running editor of Mini Truckin' magazine? ---------------------------------------------Jerry Lewis
post photo
Todsmack   +1y

Lance Martz.
DropEmWear   +1y

Mike S

BabyYouWish   +1y
I thought the longest running was Lance Martz as well...
bigcuzdave   +1y

Mike Shartsis?
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 4/13/2010 11:26:04 AM by ///RELAXED 720

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotRodDimewhat was the name of the PERSON who actually wrote this quote? bet no one will get this right, not even Hairbear lol  yeah, we've done that a bunch Boog, but you would know that if you weren't "too cool" to read magazines :LOL:---------------------------------------------wow should I feel special? lol... You are right I wouldn't have been able to name the person but there were what 3 or 4 people that wrote under Wyatt Strange. If I had to guess I would've said Clint Walker simply because Courtney seems too obvious? As for the longest running editor I would have to say Martz. He would've been editor for like 6-7 yrs off the top of my head, between Courtney leaving & that douche canoe kid that came in after Lance...    Wow sorry about that....... I Love you Mike  
post photo
post photo