Page 1 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Who said???

Who said???

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3876
replies 35
following 31

HotRodDime   +1y
“We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks… we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done…”

a little minitruck history coming your way!
bodydropped85   +1y
wyatt strange
90yota   +1y
Edited: 4/12/2010 4:41:21 PM by 90yota

I did...just now,  as I was reading it in my head......
boooghar   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotRodDime  a little minitruck history coming your way!---------------------------------------------how bout doing something like what hot rod deluxe does, pull out some old photos from the MT archives and rerun them, show todays peeps what they missed from a couple decades ago
never_done86   +1y

wyatt strange aka ............
idrgbdy   +1y
badass quote. i want to get part of it as a tattoo.
HotRodDime   +1y

what was the name of the PERSON who actually wrote this quote? bet no one will get this right, not even Hairbear lol  yeah, we've done that a bunch Boog, but you would know that if you weren't "too cool" to read magazines :LOL:
idrgbdy   +1y
i always thought people said it was courtney.
lobdyblazr   +1y

Yeah I thought Tito was wyatt strange
HotRodDime   +1y

keep guessing... there were a few guys that wrote under the Wyatt Strange pseudonym