Page 2 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  So..

So..

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2761
replies 23
following 20

nvrdoned50   +1y

mine is all tore up too.. i was pissed. probly about the first 8-10 pages are folded over,torn,wrinkled also
BAGLESS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by layedoutnissanI thought it was an hb with a fronty clip? either way can't wait to see it. ---------------------------------------------You're correct... It's an 89 Nissan D21 cab (or hardbody as there known in the states...)
HotRodDime   +1y

see, MOST ppl do love the mag! that makes my day a little better... haha as for the other post about this month's issue... Think of MT just like Maxim or ANY OTHER magazine out there... not everyone is going to read or like every single page. it's for a diverse group of people and as such some are going to like certain stories, trucks, pics, etc (like was mentioned, I sure don't like every single page, but it's up to me to put together a well rounded magazine for the majority of our peers) so with that off my chest, thanks to each and everyone for your love and support getting us through these tough times!!! IF YOU GUYS EVER HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ISSUE COMING TORN OR MISSING CALL SUBSCRIBER SERVICES AT 800-765-0484 AND THEY WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER COPY! Over the years I've learned that no one goes online and bitches about any other magazines (mostly) and that is both a blessing and a curse... I know it's because, like myself, everyone REALLY CARES about Mini Truckin' and if everyone would just step back, take a few deep breaths, and know that it's in good hands, just go back to enjoying the trucks, the friends, and the magazine... we don't have room for negativity anymore  THANKS!
THE_CRUCK   +1y

Amen Brother. Mini Truckin is the Holy Bible of our community, the news stand in our rest rooms, and the bib that catches our drool. Lol maybe not that extreme to some but I don't care who ya that's funny right there. This latest issue is bad ass. Love the two old school themed mini's on supremes. I don't need a new one sent out to me, not up to you guys to replace what the postal service did but means alot to the customer to offer that. Now that's dedication to your readers and fellow mini truckers.
ElCadillacKid   +1y
the newest issue is great. i like the feature of the Toyota from Japan. any chances that you'll be featuring more trucks from other parts of the world?  Ernie's editorial reminds me of this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npfjWoBCRM&feature=related
firefighter5325   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotRodDimeIF YOU GUYS EVER HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ISSUE COMING TORN OR MISSING CALL SUBSCRIBER SERVICES AT 800-765-0484 AND THEY WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER COPY! ---------------------------------------------So who do we contact if we cant subsribe I have tried doing the online subscription 3 diffrent times now and my order never goes through.  one time it charged me $90 bucks then a week later creditied the money back.
mjavy7   +1y

^^ I get truckin. Whe the issues come in messed up (twice) I have gotten a free replacement.
tre5   +1y

I like the article Ernie wrote because, funny enough, I just got my real estate career going. So Ernie, you send me all your AZ referrals and I will send you all my CA refferals!
2ndChance   +1y

1st- Great Mag & Great Issue! Glad to see some frontier love & I cant wait for that one on 24s! 2nd- I apologize for the messed up mags in the mail, Im a sub carrier for USPS LOL! That would never happen on my route.
idrgbdy   +1y
so weird. my first couple pages were ripped. lol oh well. the mag is so badass that i can envision that the mailman ripped off those areas cuz they were even more badass. lol