Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  So..

So..

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2752
replies 23
following 20

THE_CRUCK   +1y
I get my new issue of mini truckin in the mail today, I'm all excited see the tip of it under the rest of the mail on the counter. I go to pick it up, and what's this? The US postal service was kind enough to completely destroy the cover, completely torn, folded, wrinkled, just mangled the thing. The features and show coverage made up for it, and the air brushed board decks was bad ass. Just sucks the cover had to get fucked in the process of coming to me.
pugz   +1y
well the cover is the center pull out. so really you still got it. the airbrushed skate decks were bad ass. i want to see more of the frontier on 24s from japan
maztang (ryan)   +1y

i can't wait to see it. my wife is sending me out all my mags that i have missed out on for the last few months. can't wait!
THE_CRUCK   +1y

Yeah that frontier on 24's looks bad ass. Says next issue there will be a feature on it.
layedoutnissan   +1y
I thought it was an hb with a fronty clip? either way can't wait to see it.
redspowerjams   +1y

About a year ago I went to the mail box and all i got was the cover of the mag. I never did get the rest of it... I had to go buy a copy.. It sucks when shit happens to your mag in the mail but i guess thats what happens from time to time..

tlw32882   +1y
my mail man folds all my mags in half.... sometimes i want to put a nail strip out there just so we can have a talk!
cookiemonster13   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragaDodgemy mail man folds all my mags in half.... sometimes i want to put a nail strip out there just so we can have a talk!---------------------------------------------LOL
jimmy726   +1y

yeah this issue has to be by far the best issue in awhile. There were a shit ton of nissans and my fatass is in the slamfest coverage with the FREAKS
layedoutnissan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cookiemonster13---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragaDodgemy mail man folds all my mags in half.... sometimes i want to put a nail strip out there just so we can have a talk!---------------------------------------------LOL---------------------------------------------

That is great ha ha