Page 2 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  July 1990

July 1990

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1585
replies 19
following 14

baggedmitsu   +1y

wow, it feels good to find another one. this is the third feature/cover I've uncovered with the help of friends. lol. My buddy steve found this one. It's in San Diego sitting in a garage, guy says he tried to sell it 12 years ago for $10 grand. The truck only has 35K original miles and looks exactly the same, he says it could still show today, the only problem is the gas tank rotted out.  Wish me luck, I'm going to try and go see it.
///RELAXED 720   +1y
nice find.. good luck
baggedmitsu   +1y

right now, i heard of a gullwing mazda with a tandem axle in Lake Elsinore, ca. Im working on uncovering that one also.
///RELAXED 720   +1y
gullwing tandem mazda? only 1 i remember was the super stretched one from RA it was also in the Car that go Boom video  
baggedmitsu   +1y

thats the one I figured as well. Supposedly this old timer I talked to knows of a few. He threw a lot of names out there I've heard of. He told me alot of those old minitruckers are still building cars and are sitting on these trucks to bring em back one day. lol  
///RELAXED 720   +1y
dude if that is the super stretched mazda that would be one hell of a find.....like I said I can't think of another gullwing tandem mazda & I may not be able to remember what I did yesterday I can remember MT history
puddin06   +1y

take pics!
nc dragger   +1y

Ernie you the man ! please post pics if you can .
bendapirate   +1y
Like two old ladies talking about the good ol days before washing machines when all they had were wash boards and soap. :LOL: Good find. Keep the pics comin!
gimp5561   +1y

top truck the one you talking about, this was taken at reso's 20th  
post photo