threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 4 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Double, Triple axles!!! Need Your help!

Double, Triple axles!!! Need Your help!

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3760
replies 39
following 37

gimp5561   +1y

jeykll island i think in like 93 maybe that was along time ago
pazz   +1y
     Some pics i took today.   I havent been able to do to much cause of the wedding and work but i have out in the power steering and im re building the carb right now ... also i got 2 sets of 4 chrome caddys to put onbut i have to get them milled >!!!!    
post photo
post photo
a969c1   +1y
The Fall 1990 MT has a tandem 720 with a Ronals, a GTI grille and "Lamborghini Doors". trying to scan it but the only good pic is the center spread and it wont fit on my scanner. old issues are big as hell
HotRodDime   +1y

got them guys, found our three "winners" stay tuned for the JUNE issue coming in the next couple months... APRIL issue is on sale now, make sure to go hunt for your copy lol thanks for the support everyone!!!   
HaVoC1   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Pazz88mazdaEdited: 1/23/2010 7:43:19 PM by Pazz88mazda---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HaVoC1---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BOOOGHAREdited: 1/21/2010 7:40:20 PM by BOOOGHARdont forget the pic of the yellow tandem mazda sitting on top of a couple poles being used as a marque sign at a pick n pull yard in south phoenix ---------------------------------------------Got any pictures of this?---------------------------------------------  Ya i got a pic of it.. i have got to upload from work  ---------------------------------------------Nevermind I was in town today and as I was driving down broadway I totally got distracted...
post photo
pazz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotRodDimegot them guys, found our three "winners" stay tuned for the JUNE issue coming in the next couple months... APRIL issue is on sale now, make sure to go hunt for your copy lol thanks for the support everyone!!!   --------------------------------------------- Winners... ?!?!?!?!? what i didn't know it was a competition ... Well damn LOL Nice rides guys
post photo
post photo
dragnlow   +1y
One day when I grow up I'll will build one like Nick at nights!
22below   +1y

Badass issue!Mike, great article!Big thumbs up!!!!
pazz   +1y
   SWEEEET!! guys thanks !!  This is Sooo badass im going out to buy 10 copies in the morning.   
lowromigo   +1y
Only a single axle but still nice.