threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 2 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  is your MT mag running late ?

is your MT mag running late ?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1496
replies 14
following 14

90yota   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by notlowyetHow come it takes so long for American orders for that, I've had that one since a week before Christmas with the Mazda on the cover.  I thought the next one was out already.---------------------------------------------I hear ya man...Ive always gotten mine super early as well...Im due for the newest one in about a week or so......
tuckin eh   +1y

same here i had it around christmas maybe a few days before. I think i remeber mike saying that they ship the furthest people first. as in furthest away from california, and work their way back. so that expolains why us canadians get em early. sucks for the guys in cali and the southwest lol.
twistedsdime   +1y
Actually I thought MINITRUCKIN was printed and shipped from North Carolina.
gonz   +1y
i subscribed at slamfest october 17 and the first issue i received was with the black blazer/yota on the cover and it had been out a month when i got it, the next one was the white/red toyota issue which came late as well and since then i havent seen another damn issue. i had to go to walmart 3 nights ago to look thru the most recent issue and i still havent seen hide nor hair of mine. im pretty dissappointed thus far.
nisrod   +1y

already got my truckin,,,good issue,,still waiting on street trucks and minitruckin----oh yeah,,,my minitruckin ran out!!!