threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  is your MT mag running late ?

is your MT mag running late ?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1493
replies 14
following 14

marcus38   +1y
ok anybody got the latest  issue yet? its the 7th and empty mail box. last time i posed this question, magically it appeared the next day! so im doin it again hopin that will happen..lol. go ahead and spoil it and tell me whats on the cover and whats inside..thanx everyone!!
pugz   +1y
mine was a couple days behind but i got it.  holidays probably fucking up the time schedule
CHUNK91   +1y

I got mine the Monday after Christmas... Like Pugz said, probably because of the Holidays.
marcus38   +1y

cool im just bored as hell. snowed 3 inches here in ky. today! went to MTs website and saw the stocked dime feature and a pic of the cover with the hot rod themed trucks. patience is definitely a virtue!!
toreadorxlt   +1y
it was a decent issue but i still can burn through it in like 3 good dumps.
scotto79   +1y
How come it takes so long for American orders for that, I've had that one since a week before Christmas with the Mazda on the cover.  I thought the next one was out already.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

ive just come to expect it to be late. i mean weeks later than walmart, 7-11, the old chimease guys liquer store, everywhere. its bullshit and it does get old but whadda gonna do
twistedsdime   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by toreadorxltit was a decent issue but i still can burn through it in like 3 good dumps. ---------------------------------------------That's the funniest thing I read all day!
TufLuv80   +1y

Dont feel bad I just got mine today.  I could of bought it a week ago at Walmart but I just waited for it.

tlw32882   +1y
i got mine a week or so ago. now im waiting on my Street Trucks and Truckin